Sunday, July 3, 2011

Yves Saint Laurent Rings!

I can't get enough of chunky rings...love them and I am a little addicted to buying them. Everywhere I travel, I have 2 "must buy" items to bring back home with me...crosses and rings. There have been times where I get back from travels with at least 6 rings...looove!!! So when I saw the YSL chunky arty ring I told myself I MUST have it. My search for it is in full effect. So far, the one YSL store I went to doesn't have it *sigh* (maybe because they came out a couple of years ago) Will keep looking (would order it online, but I'm a "gotta try it on before I purchase" type of gal, but if I must them I will:-) I am obsessed with the white one below...what do you think? Would you wear a ring this big?







Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend

XoXo

Iris

22 comments:

  1. LOVE these rings...the answer is heck yes I would wear one!!!

    x

    Patience

    ReplyDelete
  2. big rings are awesome & i definitley would ( and do ) wear them!!!!

    hg/lgrl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful rings!!!
    Lovely blog!
    Can you follow each other? :)
    kiss,yumiKo

    yumikontheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete